3D Organon an all-in-one Solution for
Learning Clinical, Topographic & Anatomy.
The world’s first fully-featured virtual reality anatomy atlas. Zooming on an anatomical structure is now an amazing immersive experience!
a very Beautiful User Interface
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies.
- Single- and multi-select modes.
- Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out 3D models.
- Double tap to select and focus on a structure.
- Hide or fade selected structures.
- Easily switch systems on and off using the corresponding buttons.
- Unique topographic and systems-based anatomy layouts.
- Action buttons for displaying muscles into layers, from deep to superficial.
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button).
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience.
- Beautiful symmetry between designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant.
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
- Full screen mode for enhanced presentation of 3D anatomy on projectors or large screens.
- Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference.
really worth visiting their website at : 3D Organon