The Maestro 3D Ortho Studio Software is a dedicated software package used for the inspection, editing and analysis and treatment planning for aligners and fixed appliances using high-quality 3D data of patient’s cases.
After scanning patient models Maestro 3D Ortho Studio allows Dentists or Orthodontists to correct tooth movement within the software and produce a treatment plan for the patient. After moving each tooth individually, the software will calculate the treatment and produce a unique treatment plan for each patient.
The brackets module adds a toolbox on Ortho Studio virtual setup into the attachments toolbox giving you the ability to choose a company and brand of bracket and place the bracket on to the teeth. You are also able to import your own brackets in STL file format.
Powerful – accurate instrument for editing, inspecting and analysing all patient cases.
Complete – in addition to editing operations on the models, you are able to keep Patient, Surgery and Doctor information using the internal Database.
Fast – able to perform all analysis operations in a few minutes.
Easy to use – just a few simple steps are needed for adding custom virtual bases to maxillary and mandibular models. Available for PC and iPad.
Maestro 3D MDS400 Dental Scanner
Maestro is the scanner for dental applications that offers the best quality/price ratio. The systems of the Maestro line capture the cloud points data of 3D objects very quickly. The system is devoted to 3D acquisition of stumps, abutments, complete dental casts, fillings, bridges, antagonists, dental inlays, wax-ups, coverings and armours.
The system has been thought to simplify and to automatise the process of planning dental prostheses and the production of personalized prostheses. Maestro 3D dental scanner allows the user to get the open STL files, in a simple and intuitive way, with a precision of 10 micron, that leaves the user the free choice both of the center of production and of CAD/CAM applications developed by third parties for the planning and construction of capsules and bridges.
Thanks to an advanced optical compartment and to an automatized motion system, Maestro allows in few minutes a full simultaneous digitization of several models in a single work session without any manual user intervention.
- 2nd Axis – Tilt module – This module is useful to scan impressions, implants or objects with complex undercuts.
- Texture Color Superimposition module – This module is useful to obtain models with a RGB color texture or grey scale. For example it helps create very accurate margin lines as marked on the model.
- Advanced – Complete acquisition of undercuts and inlay preparations.
- Quick – 2/3 minutes for scanning and digitizing a work session: more models con-temporarily (8 models simultaneously).
- Automatic – The scan and digitization of data actually acquired for reaching the final 3D model is totally automatic and does not need of any manual user intervention.
- Stable – The projected light parameters and the camera parameters are automatically adjusted according to the environmental lighting, to material properties and to the colour of the model to scan.
- Robust – The scanner does not need of any periodical manutention or optical recalibration.
- Parallel – Simultaneous acquisition of more than one model in a single work session.
- Free – Maestro 3D Scanner leaves the full freedom of choice of CAD/CAM applications developed from third parties for the design and construction of capsule and bridges and the full freedom of choice of production center.
Texture Color Superimposition module
This module is useful to obtain models with a RGB color texture or grey scale. For example it helps create very accurate margin lines as marked on the model.
more : www.maestro3d.com
or : www.consilio3d.com