Featuring a series of technology and design innovations built specifically for the industrial workplace, the revolutionary MOVERIO Pro BT-2000 smart headset is poised to improve operational efficiency and ultimately change how work gets done.
Quickly add Augmented Reality to your toolkit.
- Flip-up feature moves the display from your field of view without removing the headset
- Versatile design fits over bump caps
- Programmable function keys, designed to support usage with gloves
Onboard, local voice control
- Hot swappable battery provides all-day usage without outages
- Enhanced connectivity: 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi® Bluetooth™ 3.0 & BLE1
Aleksey Nozdryn-Plotnicki, Product Manager at NGRAIN, explains how to build custom 3D work instruction apps for the Epson Moverio smartglasses using the NGRAIN software platform. Specifically, he covers:
– 3D Work Instructions on an Android Device
– Open Source for Custom Applications
– High-level Process
– NGRAIN Producer Pro
more at : EPSON Moverio