EYE TRACKING in Virtual Reality – FOVE
Until now, your eyes could only control the virtual world at the speed of thought.
Now, your eyes will be able to gaze back at you, and open your mind to new possibilities.
will transform your eyes from an input device into a tool with which to convey your will.This is a communication tool that supports connections between human beings, and between humans and objects, in a way that was never possible before.
- Ultra Low Latency Stereo Eye Tracking
- Presence, communication and control in VR
- Field of view: Up to 100 degrees
- WQHD OLED 2560 x 1440 Display / 70 fps
- 42% more pixels than other PC VR HMDs
- Tracking accuracy: less than 1 degree
- Immersive Position Tracking
- A full sense of presence in the virtual world
- SDK with Low Latency Compositor
- Application development with direct to display technology
- Popular Game Engine Plugins
- Supports Unity, Unreal, Xenko
- Existing VR Game Titles
- Compatible with SteamVR, OSVR titles
- To empower the user to express themselves naturally and easily in a virtual world.
- To help people with disabilities make normal daily activities.
FOVE, Inc. is founded by Yuka Kojima, a former game producer at Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Lochlainn Wilson, a self-described VR geek, and a developer with deep background in virtual reality. Together, they dream to bring true expressive power to the virtual world.
FOVE began from the University of Tokyo’s academic collaboration facility in Tokyo, Japan, and development is being carried out one of Japan’s top hardware laboratories.
Fove is committed to incorporating the latest VR technology, with cooperation from Asian hardware manufacturers such as Foxconn and Samsung.
Eye Play The Piano – Fove
Press “CC” button in the video’s lower right corner to show English subtitles.
Eye Play the Piano is a collaborative project between the University of Tsukuba’s Special Needs Education School for the Physically Challenged and FOVE.
FOVE recognizes eye movement and blinks to trigger the selected chord, which is then conveyed to the piano.
here at Diorama we are very pleased for this EXCELLENT product and the VISIONS of this Great Company.
Visit please this beautiful site at : www.getfove.com
and buy FOVE at EYE TRACKING in Virtual Reality